Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (The Terms) govern your use (the User) of this website. By using our website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes hereunder will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Her Majesty’s Courts of Justice of England and Wales.
You may not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website) without our express written consent;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public without our express written consent;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
The User may not use this website in any manner that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
The User may not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
The User may not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
All intellectual property rights are reserved.
This website is provided without any conditions and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website including but not limited to the content, text, graphics, links and video. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or the use of reasonable care and skill.
Limitations of liability
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
The User hereby indemnifies us and undertakes to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by the User of any provision made by The Terms or arising out of any claim that the User has breached any provision of The Terms.
Breaches of The Terms
Without prejudice to our other rights under The Terms, if you breach The Terms in any way we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Variation and Assignment
We may revise The Terms from time-to-time without notice. Revised Terms will apply to the use of the website from the date of the publication of the revised terms on this website.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and obligations under The Terms without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and obligations under The Terms.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provisions of this Agreement as judged by a court under Applicable Law shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.